Background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Feeling a Bit More Settled

I know just about every Honda for sale in Billings and the surrounding area, and John even found a few for us to look at on Craig's List -- one of which was very sporty, very reasonably priced despite its low miles, and very fun to drive.  A combination of practicality and fun won out, however, and I am so glad to have made a decision and a purchase.  (I think John is glad, too,  because I've settled down emotionally quite a bit since finishing the deal yesterday.)  Here it is -- my new-to-me Honda CR-V:


For the first time ever, I own a car with more than two doors, so I can give a ride to more than two people without anyone having to crawl into the back.  :)  Maybe even more important is that I'll be able to get out of the driveway when we have a decent snowstorm, and it has "real time" 4WD that it slips into when necessary.    There's also a lot of room -- for a dog, bags of feed, school work, recycling, whatever.  So in the end, it all worked out well, and I'm even getting a free hat out of the deal, which is a story that I'll have to pass along sometime when I take you for a drive through the countryside.

1 comment: