Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Still Waiting

I kept waiting over the weekend to be able to create the photo-filled new baby calf post.  And waiting.  And checking.  And waiting to check.  But alas, Daisy is deservedly taking her own sweet time.

John reminds me that I shouldn't worry because there's nothing I can do about the situation -- at which point I try to explain that that is precisely the problem: if I could do something about it, I would, and then I wouldn't worry. If I can't do anything, then I have no choice but to worry.  (I feel as though I've written about this in a post before, but perhaps that's merely because it's somewhat of a theme in my life.)

So I will check again at 2 a.m. and before I go to school, and one of these days I'll have something to report.  In the meantime, here's a really amazing website that will keep you busy watching babies of a different "feather."

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

No comments:

Post a Comment